Does anyone use VHS anymore?

Thinking of setting up an Ebay acct. I have TONS of VHS Movies and think of getting ride of them. any suggestions.

cakestylist

Asked by cakestylist at 8:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes. You might be able to sell them in bulk to a video dealer.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:18 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I dont but I'm sure some ppl do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I do...
    I would buy anymore tho lol...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We have a DVD/VHS combo player. Many of my 9 year old's kids movies are VHS from when he was little, and my 3 year old can watch them now. Do we buy VHS anymore, no...but we still watch what we have here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I do. But I get them for super cheap at garage sales. Otherwise, I buy DVD's. The selling bulk to a video dealer idea was a good one. That way you get it over and done with and aren't selling one at a time.
    LovemyQ

Answer by LovemyQ at 9:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Actually, they do sell well on eBay. Lots of older movies are very easy to find this way. I know my daughter has the old VCR in the bedroom for the girls. She collects all the cartoons and kid movies for this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Donate them to a local library or center for abused children nd take the. Tax writeoff

mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 9:42 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I do. We just bought a number of them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:50 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We still buy VHS and bought a huge lot last year n ebay for christmas. The kids can do the VHS without help and they are both very independant. The DVDs they ruin with fingerprints etc.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• we still use VHS for DD's personal movie stash. Not too sure if youd be able to sell them on ebay.. they might not go for much, but its worth a try!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2009