Strip Clubs (only for the CONFIDENT)

Do you mind if your husband goes to a strip club with a group of guys for certain events once in a while? Usually for a bachelor party or to watch a boxing fight. At this point in my life it honestly does NOT bother me. I feel as though if he was going to cheat he could do that anywhere. I say only for the confident because "usually" women who are unhappy with themselves will mind this! Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Most strippers wouldn't touch the guys in the crowd if they didn't have money. And most states have some kind of touching law. Strip clubs are fine with me - though why give some strange chick money when porn is free on the internet? A bachelor party is different, though. Stuff happens at those, so that makes me nervous. I don't think the human body is "sacred" - that's kind of silly.

I think most women don't have anything to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• No no biggie. Where I live they are all over anyway. I went to an all male one and the stripper tried to kiss me on the lips so many times that I woul d never go back. But it is not a big deal......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If he goes for a bachelor party for someone close to him I am okay with it. If it's a regular habit or something I would think there was a problem. I think that lap dances ARE cheating. So I have simple rules for these situations: #1 lap dances are cheating so don't do that. #2 Please tell me, there is no reason for deceit. #3 Don't expect sex when you get home. I think it's disrespectful to get worked up by other women and then expect me to finish the job.

I don't think that women are bothered by this are unhappy with themselves though. I think it's a pretty sad state of affairs that paying a woman to rub her sex organs on you and dancing around showing them to you ISN'T considered cheating. I think women with low self esteem maybe won't stand up for themselves and say how they really feel.In some cases it just means that she demands respect from her husband.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i mind it. The thing is i don't mind him watching porn as long as he's not sneaking around doing it. My husband prefers the real thing to fake anyways. But Strip clubs... NOPE. Cause he might come in contact with those girls somewhere around town, and I know how my husband is. Do i think he would cheat? no, but I do think he is too naive when it comes to what girls are doing/wanting and could get himself in trouble. Now am i saying strippers/exotic dancers are sluts? No not all of them, but I'm just saying I would not feel comfortable with my husband going to a strip club. Plus what example does that give to our son? Daddy's going so why can't I?!?!? I don't want my son thinking that women are just there to entertain him with their bodies
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i do mind, although he's not the type of guy that would even consider going.....and NO im not unhappy with myself i consider my self pretty damn sexy!Hah
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'm with beckcorc completely. Going for a bachelor party is one thing but making it a regular habit is disgusting behavior. And that has nothing to do with my self confidence.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• For me it's not about confidence. I look better than the strippers. It's just about class and germs here. Ew.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• What happened to morals and values? The human body is a beautiful thing, but it also is sacred. I find it unfortunate that men and women alike find this as a form of entertainment.
    It's something to be shared between you and your loved one.
    I think it would be a sad day if/when my husband decides to participate in the like....that's not the kind of man I want to be with. And -YES-...there are those men out there that believe that is innapropriate and degrading to women.
    Did you know it's a proven fact that when men watch porn or see things such as images of women at strip clubs and so forth, it actually changes the way your brain connects to those images and the way your brain transmits your thoughts? Kinda scary.
    This is why porn and things like it are not good for us to view....they are permanently engrained in our minds.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:58 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• sorry...if it says men I mean "men and women" because after all, we both share this behavior...but it's sterotypically men...
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:59 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i agree sandypops ...and also its true that after so llong not only do you want to see this kind of crap but then you want to act it out.
    For the women who dont mind, dont come on here crying in a few months when you find out he slept with"Diamond" from the strip club and gave you an STD. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2009