Deal breaker... why does he still want to talk to me?

This guy who saw me at the bar and who thinks I'm hot wants me to text him, he has been bugging me about it for 3 days on myspace... problem is, he says smoking is a deal breaker for him and I let him know that I smoke... he says that's a horrible reason not to text him. Another problem is that he is a lot younger than me... that's my kinda my deal breaker. So, why does he still insist on us texting eachother if he doesn't like my smoking and we couldn't be together because of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• block him. waste of time....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• ONS?
    Anonymous

• puppyIf his age is a deal breaker for you then don't waste time over it. Just let it go. He's trying to manipulate you into doing what he wants. If you fall for that bs now it will only get worse and "young pups" can be hard to get rid of once you give in to them (been there done that)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• The deal breaker refers to a relationship deal breaker. He still wants to have sex with you, but not a relationship. Tell him to piss off.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• SaraP1989 is right on...he's not looking for any long term anything, he just wants to have sex. If that's not what you want - then walk away. He'll say anything you want to hear at this point for a chance to sleep with you, then he'll be long gone.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009