Camera shopping! Help me out!

Anyone have an awesome camera? Which one?

My last 2 cameras SUCKED.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 11:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hubby got me an olympus for my birthday last year, i love it! Its pink and i'm looking at it now the only model number type thingy I see is "fe-340". Anyway it takes great pics
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I worked in the Photo Lab at Walmart...Do not get a Sony. Those were the most returned cameras there. Surprisingly, Sanyos are good for their price. My mom's is better than my Fuji. Don't get a Fugi. They're too expensive and too crappy. I would suggest a Cannon or a Casio. Casios aren't that expensive but Cannon's can be but from what I've seen, they are worth the price.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I just bought an Olympus FE- 46 and LOVE IT! It's a sky blue color and has 12 mega pixels. It rocks
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We got a Nikon from my parents last year; it's one of those smaller ones, I can't remember off the top of my head which numbers it has on it. It takes pictures and video, has an enormous memory, and is ultra tough (the baby got a hold of it a few times and it's still going). They didn't tell us how much it cost, but we had a friend who works at WalMart look it up for us, the run about $250, at least they did last year. There is probably something newer and fancier out now.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 11:41 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have a NIkon Cool Pix and I love it. It is small and portable, has a lot of cool features. It was also relatively inexpensive for a decent camera.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2009