Would this be wrong of me... ?

I have a guy friend, we text everyday... good morning to good night messages. We flirt constantly and he supposed to come visit me. We can never be together and we have discussed this already... he won't move to where I am and I won't move to where he is... we live 4 hrs away from eachother. Well, there is this other guy who flirts with me too and wants to get to know me better but I feel like it would be wrong if I was flirting and talking behind my friends back with another guy... I don't know why I feel guilty, but I do. Is it wrong of me to do this with both of them at the same time or should I just stick with my one friend since he is was the first and is gonna come visit? Never experienced more than one guy liking me at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• it depends on how committed you want to be with one of these guys. when i was single my theory was until i have a ring i can have as many flings as i want (not sex obviously, but not tied down to 1 particular guy either). if you're feeling guilty then you probably have stronger feelings for the other guy than you think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have a situation like this..My guy friend who is more than a friend, but not a boyfriend and I have known each other for a year. We hang out and are very sweet to each other..Say I love you and all..But, he is not my boyfriend and and I'm not his girlfriend. We both are free to date other people even though we haven't. I think that if you two know that you could never be together than it's ok to flirt or date other guys. Just don't hide it from the other guy. The difference with us is that me and my guy know we could have more and want more, but it's just not the right time for us right now.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If you know your friend won't work out, and he knows that, then I don't think it should matter if you take your flirting somewhere else!
    Anonymous

• Thanks Ladies :) Should I keep it a secret from my friend if I do really start talking to this other guy?

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You are a single woman. Live life as such. I wouldn't keep it a secret as much as I wouldn't offer the information unless asked for. It's one of those don't ask don't tell things! I'm sure they talk to other women without telling you about them

Answer by admckenzie at 12:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Unless guy A is a long distance relationship the why not. Talk to guy A about it and see how he feels first. I was seeing serveral guys before i got married. They all knew about it and that was fine with everyone. Until my hubby asked for more.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• WELL IF U KNO THAT UR FRIEND N U WONT WORKOUT THEN GIVE THE OTHER ONE A CAHNCE
    Mrs.Ferri

Answer by Mrs.Ferri at 2:47 PM on Dec. 6, 2009