Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Health Dept. & the types of pills they offer

Do they offer seasonique or seasonelle? If so, how much will it run me?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Health

Answers (1)
  • I think the Health Department gives prescriptions and you have to fill at a pharmacy. Planned Parenthood offers bc pills and most are around $20 a month. It may also depend on the city that you are in.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.