Where did you meet the one you are with? How long have you been together?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • We met at a rodeo. He team ropes and his mom kind of set us up. That was in 04. We were married a year later, so we have been together almost 6 years. Wow it's gone by fast.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 12:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• online, in a religious chat. 7years known each other, and 3 1/2 years of those, married :)
    Anonymous

• he was my neighbor when i was a little girl... in 2002 we drifted apart and went through our individual nightmares, and then by a matter of chance we reconnected. we've been seeing one another romantically for 14 months now. i honestly do not believe that any one relationship has ever been as good or wholesome as this- its wonderful.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• we have kindof a funny story. i went on maternity leave when my 3 year old was born (her dad wasnt and still isnt around) and erik was my temporary replacment at the hospital where i worked then. when i came back they found a place for him to stay because they liked him and we hung out all the time. we were both in relationships then and when the relationships fell apart he offered me a place to stay while i found one of my own. instead of leaving we got married and had a baby.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We met at a fraternity party and we've been together for (pausing to count) about 20 years now.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• met at a club- I was friends with his sister and thought he was younger (he was actually older) and also thought he was...wierd. He started calling me and we would talk for LONG periods of time then we jsut sort of ended up together after a couple weeks and we were inseperable at that point. We have been together 18 years now
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We met through my brother and his parents that needed a bathroom remodeled through a customer service that was my sil who was italian and my fil was too. The rest is history 16 years later.
    Anonymous

• My Husband and I met online (hotornot.com)..We'll be celebrating 5 years of being Together on December 11th and We've been happily Married for over 4 years.

We were made for each other..We are so perfect Together. =]
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 12:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We met at a summer job during high school. Started dating at 17, married at 18. We've been together 13 and a half years and married just over 12.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We met at church. I was 15 (almost 16) he was 17. We've been together 29 years & married for 26 yrs this DEC 17th.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2009