Contractions or not? I am confused I hade c-seations I dont know what they feel like and I am haven major pain.

Hey guys I am gonna be 30weeks along tommorrow I am due feb 14th I have low blood pressure sugar problems and they are wonting me to come in to have more blood work doen for the sugar cuz its a lil high and urine protein 24hour test to.

I have hade to c seations done the first I never dialated at all and the sec a pen tip width he said never hade pains though. I have been haven pressure feeling in the front my tummy feels tight and hard and pain in my lower back on either side and about middle ways. Pain on my sides and really low down their to where it stops me in my tracks last night it felt like a wrapping pain from my lower back to my sides and I have been having pain in my ribs last night they where every 2 mins it stopped after laying down for a lil but it starts back up if I stand a walk and my legs are sore. Anyone know anything that could help me my obgyn is closed and I donno weither I should be worried or not.

honeysuckle09

Asked by honeysuckle09 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well not many answered but thanks to those who did. I went to my appointment the baby is head down and yes indeed he is very very low so low she couldnt get a profile of him. She said I was all baby whole tummy he is 4lbs amazing she said his head is so low down he is squashed against my bladder and my placenta. Thats why I am contracting and in so much pain he is moving on down.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2009

• Call the Labor and Delivery dept of your hospital. They will tell you what's up

Answer by admckenzie at 12:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• definatly call the hospital if your ob is not available. the last thing you want is a v-bac at home!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If they stop when you lay down then they're probably just Braxton Hicks Contractions, your body is just practicing, maybe you'll actually dilate this pregnancy
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• sounds like you could be in labor i would call your dr and get to the labor and delivery cause 30 weeks is still to early
    Anonymous

• I been sitting and it dont make a difference if I am sitting or standing its still very much the same as when I stand. I am gonna start writen times down to see how fare apart I am.
    honeysuckle09

Answer by honeysuckle09 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009