How much would you hate me if....

I had pictures of you during your 8th grade and I posted it on facebook or some other networking site? hehe.
Hubby has his class album from 85. So we went through it and pointed to all the pictures that are his old friends. Most of them are on facebook to. I took a picture of the pictures because our scanner isn't working. Then made a collage with them and he's going to post it on facebook. lol. I put a note on the bottom : "Made by the evil wife" so if they hate it they can blame me. lol.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 12:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHa I would ge3t a kick out of it, comeon were adults here, y would somebody hate u for it? I would think it was cute :-D
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I wouldnt mind one bit! Now if it was of my daughter that's another story. Lol I dont post her pics. I'm sure they will be happy to see the pics! ;)
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• be careful, it might bother someone. wouldn't bother me, though!
    Anonymous

• Ha ha I wouldn't be pissed at all.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• if someone has an issue, they can stuff it- as adults if that bothered them, then they have some unresolved issues to sort through. NOT your problem.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't have done it if I thought any would really object. I'm just asking for fun.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Lots of people do that. My brother got tagged in a photo so I went to look at it and it was his class photo from like 5th grade. I was cracking up (he's 30 now but that's how I remember him...when he was 10).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Sounds like fun to me! I bet they'd all love it. I know I'd get a kick out of it! =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 1:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• OOoh, I wanted to do that, but my friend (who would not have been pictured) talked me out of it. He said a lot of people would have a problem with it. I remember my 8th grade hair, so I'd be horribly embarrassed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• haha it wouldnt bother me or make me mad, i'd think "WOW...thats what i looked like?" but the blaming on you is great lol...ive had hubby blame things on me when it wasnt my fault, it actually doesnt hurt my feelings!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009