2nd Baby Shower?

What happens when you have a girl and the 2nd baby happens to be a boy? Should your family have another shower for you? Or are you stuck buying all blue? Lol

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 12:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe u should have a baby shower for each baby! :-D
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I don't think anyone is actually obligated to give a second shower, even if the gender is different from first baby to second. It's probably more like if family or friends want to do that. I had a boy first then a girl so I had almost all boy things - most of the clothes were blue or boy themed, the car seat stroller travel system is blue, only some clothes and the high chair and swing weren't completely "boy". I gave away the blue clothes and kept the gender neutral ones as well as the car/seat stroller, high chair and swing. We didn't always have room to store all that but I managed it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i think every baby should be celebrated :)... people do not have to bring gifts if they do not want to just come to celebrate you and your new lil one :)...
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 1:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We had that same situation. Each baby had a shower. It was fun!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009