Do you consider yourself "girly" or kind of "tomboy-ish"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tomboy-ish, for sure! I'd rather play football with the guys instead of go shopping or something girly like that. I've been that way my whole life..but I don't dress like a tomboy and don't mind dressing up once in awhile.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 1:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Tomboyish all the way. I have never been a girly girl. I don't wear makeup. I love to play sports with the guys and my fav thing to wear is t-shirts and jeans.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I am def tom-boyish I love my jeans and teeshirts and my pickup! Dont like dresses nor do i wear makeup!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Eh, I'm more of a homebody, and tend to camp out in comfy clothes at home. I like to think of myself as turning into an old cowgirl. You know, the tough ones, the ones that go out and gather up an orphaned calf from the snow and ride horseback for miles back to the house with the calf on my lap... I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

Then again, there are days I love to fix my hair, pedicures are a frequent must, and I love to wear dresses!

So, a little bit of both?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Tomboyish here. Never have been a flowers and lace/prissy type girl.

Answer by louise2 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yea....I'm girly, lol. I can be tomboyish, though, and I'm tough...but still very feminine and girly! Being a girl is so much fun!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I tend to think I have a healthy mix of both in me. I love dressing up and looking like a gawgeous beauty queen...but I also love bumming around the house in old shorts and a hoodie (like I am now!). I'm definitely not prissy, but I'm not butch. LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ya sound like me, caitxrawks! ;P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 1:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• well i would choose to hang out with guys first i can be a tomboy but if were basing this off of being scared of bugs or getting dirty then im more girly,I hate bugs and being touched by animals and touching dirty things lol,but before i had my baby i was like a tee and jeans kinda gal with a bit of makeup but my hair would always be done.AGGH i could go on about his forever but i think im right in the middle im a GIRLY TOMBOY HHAHAH
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 1:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I think I'm a girly tomboy if that make sense. Like I play ice hockey, but I'm really girly considering.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2009