how old were you when you starting thinking about having kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• like 23... and I should have gone for it then and not waited until I was 26!! earlier is better all around
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 1:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• When I found out I was already pregnant. LOL
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 1:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I didn't plan on having children when I found out I was pregnant at 21, but 14 years later I can't imagine not having my son when I did. They grow fast and he has made my life complete.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I always knew I wanted kids. As soon as I was married we tried for kids.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 1:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• LOL...when I found out that I was going to have a baby. I was WAY too young at 18, but something inside me gathered up my courage and strength and grew up fast. I am now 33 and I have 4 kids and have been married for 14 years. I wasnt going to be another statistic and I am not. Really I think women should get through some college and really look at their life and decide how they want it to be before they start a family. Maybe 25 ish.
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• 11 is as far back as i can remember wanting to have kids, i've been a momma since i was born, at 18 i got my beautiful baby girl
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Honestly, probably around 10. I have thought about having my own kids as long as I can remember basically. But then again, I have also been mommy to a kid since I was about 10 too.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I didn't give it serious thought until I was in my late 20's. I was sick of the dating scene, had been for years but couldn't seem to find a guy who was wanting to settle down. I don't find men in their late 20's and early 30's still partying and messing around to be very attractive. Then I met my DH and we decided to just let whatever happen after we got married. It happened before we'd been married for one year.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• DH asked around every aniversity. We got married when we were 20 &21. I said yes once I was out of the army reserves. I was 24 when we got pregnant w/ our first
    Anonymous

• Mid/late 20s.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 2:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2009