What do you want for Christmas?

Choose one material thing (or more) and something intangible. Just for fun. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A new phone, since this one turned out to be a POS.

But I won't be getting a new phone just yet, so all I want is for my Son to have a good Christmas..I'll be getting that Christmas wish for sure - We're so blessed this year! =]

And I understood your question..lmbo.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 1:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• What I want to Christmas is for my son's arm to heal. And for more people to understand the meaning behind Christmas.
    It took me a long time to understand that material things are pretty at first, but soon they loose their shine and will sit on a shelf and collect dust. But Christmas spirit lives long and brings much love and joy to us all.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I know the meaning of Christmas...I was simply curious what material things are hot this year. That is also why I asked what intangible thing you'd like. Sure enough...a lecture, without fully answering the question. Why do people even respond to what I ask? You're obviously insinuating that I don't know the meaning myself.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Honestly I do not want anything for Christmas but sleep LOL.... we are moving right before Christmas so that is my material present :D
    beccan

Answer by beccan at 1:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• "Honestly I do not want anything for Christmas but sleep LOL.... we are moving right before Christmas so that is my material present :D"

No kidding! I think that may be on the top of my list to Santa, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I want the Perfect Brownie pan (As Seen on TV!) which is now available everywhere. I've told the kids. I've told my husband. If I don't get it, I will go out after and get it, but I'm trying to make it easy for everyone to know what I want under the tree.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I was not giving a lecture but stated what I want for Christmas. I have a house full of material things, I need no more of those.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I want the Perfect Brownie pan (As Seen on TV!) which is now available everywhere. I've told the kids. I've told my husband. If I don't get it, I will go out after and get it, but I'm trying to make it easy for everyone to know what I want under the tree."

My mom has one of those and loves it, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009