Ok, all you dogs-must-be-inside'rs. I've had it!

I have had it with anyone that disagrees with an answer I provide and feels the need to cuss me out over it! Just because you don't agree with what I have said, you do NOT have a right to blatantly cuss my opinion.

When I see an answer I don't agree with, I'll make that statement, simply that I don't agree. I don't literally attack the person and what they wrote and say, "No, there's no F***ING point in it! Blah, blah, blah!"

Have you been cornered this way?

And to those of you who do it, why hide behind anon? And do you really think someone is going to take your advice seriously when you're immature to talk that way?!

Geez. And I've only been back to the site for 3 or 4 days and I'm ready to leave again!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't let those kind of people scare you off. THEY are the one with the problem...not you. They're immature and usually ignorant. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have reported one already for calling somebody trashy just bc she didnt knbow who her babys father was, anyways IF I see that somebody does attack the questioner I will report it, I find things like that to be arrogant, irresponsible and plain rude. :)
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I usually read those things and then laugh. And keep on moving. I try not to let these certain people bother me on here. I hope it does not make you leave cafemom. They are probably teens anyway. Seems to happen more in the evenings and the weekend.

Answer by louise2 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Oh, it's just gotten to the point where I'm starting to think it's one member that keeps following me around to harrass me! I mean, it's not just on CafeMom I notice these things, DH and I moved 1200mi from home and EVERY, SINGLE, MEASLY PERSON I MEET acts the same way!

It must be some like, craving for authority and attention.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• While I completely agree with the whole "Dogs should live inside" (I wouldn't want to live my life changed to a dog house waiting for only minutes of attention a day) . . . I don't agree with the harassment.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Don't let them get to you.

They have nothing better to do then to make snide comments or annoy people cause they have nothing better to do. When you read their answers, it is apparent they do this ONLINE cause if they HAD friends in reality they wouldn't be so immature and if they were I can bet they have maybe one or two 'friends' whom do the same behind their back so they act out on here.

I reply anon quite a bit so Im not harassed, but when I reply anon and give my opinion, Im not a scastic twit with rude remarks. Some of my replies may be funny but I don't make fun of anyone or their circumstances or their questions.

Just over look what they say. They're idiots.

AND some ANONS whom post questions answer their own questions anon, just to annoy. I've seen it on many postings on here, trying to get a reaction. A boring life they must lead for sure.
    Anonymous

• I left Cm for about 6 mos just to get a break. I have been a member of the site for over 3 yrs. I ve only been cornered a few times and I take it all in stride. Im with you. I just simply say, well, I think about it this way and say that I politely disagree and give my reasoning. I usually make very friendly disagreements so that they know I am not attacking them personally and I always make sure that my opinion was asked for. Sometimes we are quick to tell people in their comments that we disagree when we werent even asked if we agree or disagree. I think in that post, she did ask what we thought and I said that my animals are outside animals unless it was really cold. I dont take anything personally on this site and generally conduct myself in a manner that lets people know, while they might disagree with me, it isnt going to cause me to lose any sleep. Im not one that is bullied very easily. Just ignore those haters!
    momofsaee4

Answer by momofsaee4 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I had some pretty rude comments the other day when I asked my cigarette question... people putting me down as a mom and everything... I felt attacked and couldn't really defend myself but I tried and then I got over it... I know I am not perfect and I know that none of those people who attack others are either. I never let it get to the point where it affects my life or makes me want to cancel my account... these people arn't worth it to me.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I left for a few days too. All over a comment so nasty over my son. I asked the admin to remove the comment about my son being a smart a@@. They refused. So I called that person a smart a@@ and guess what the admin took my comment off. How much of a double standard is that? SO I went off and got a lot of things done in my house. I am so bored and tired of the double standards on here. No I don't take meds and I don't drink I just want fainess for all not just for some....
    Anonymous