Are you or have you ever been "dainty"?

I'm a big girl, I always have been. I used to envy the girls with the tiny waists who wore dainty little jewelry and had dainty little fingers and toes. Now I could really care less, I guess I've embraced my non-daintyness, hehe =)

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope, I've never been dainty. When I imagine dainty . . I imagine fragile and very small boned. I am very petite and a few years back I was 100lbs soaking wet, but even still . . I was never dainty. I've always had a medium bone structure. My mother in law is what I consider dainty (or she used to be) . . . I can't even fit my fingers in her leather gloves.

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I've always been fairly small, and have a little bone structure. I'm curvy, I don't usually describe myself as dainty.

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ive always been bigger too, but my hands and feet have always been small. I gain weight everywhere but my hands and feet haha. at my highest I weighed 278 and I couldnt even fit my fingers into my 12 year old sisters rings cause her rings were too big for my tiny fingers... She isnt big either... Now I weigh 230 and am 9 months pregnant. I was 206 before pregnancy... once this baby stops being stubborn and comes out I will lose the rest of the weight and see if the rest of me becomes equal to my hands and feet

• Ive always been "sporty" and tomboy. Never dainty. But yeah, I would see pretty girls like that and see the beauty in it. I love me now and I am glad you love yourself. Strut your stuff mama!

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'm petite, but I've never been dainty.

Answer by Pnukey at 2:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Humm No.. Never danity. Ive always been a full figured girl. I am 5'10 213 lbs small waiste, big hips, big ole booty, size 10 shoe and a size 9 ring. And I embrace it all. Lol. I use to not but as I have grown older and more mature I love it and so does my dh.

Answer by AProsser at 2:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i've never been dainty. Just not my physique! I have been thin, but thin for me was a size 10 jeans. And to think I was self conscious back then! I'm a size 14 now and would LOVE to be a size 10 lol

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I was "dainty" when I was younger....I like that term alittle better than "skinny" have very small wrists. But now that I've past 40, I'm not as dainty about 35 lbs! wrists are still "dainty"! !

Answer by robyann at 3:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Uhm, no! LOL... I used to be a lot skinnier, but yeah, but never dainty.

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 3:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yes when I was in my 20's I was a double zero!

Answer by lapcounter at 5:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009