Does your cat like to have 3 sums?

So my cat is insane. And I don't get it... are all cats like this? When ever we're in bed with him and something starts up.. the cat doesn't leave... it can be the kinkiest, loudest whatever and the cat just lays there, there have been crazy sex times with the cat between his legs the whole time... and if he's downstairs when we start he'll come upstairs and lay in bed... What gives? Is your cat like this too?
It doesn't bug me, i think its kinda funny but its just odd so i wanted to know if he's normal

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 1:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pets

• If a cat happened to be in bed when we start playing around i do have a couple that would continue to lay there not sure if they watch though. But i have had cats that did stranger things then that
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Well kind of, in a weird disgusting way.... he will have sex with a stuffed teddy bear, but the bear is upside down and my cat is humping the back of his head. And while hes doing it, he will stare at my other cat, one of the kittens, or me. Itll be interesting to see what happens when he gets his balls cut off next week...
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We shut all animals out of the bedroom if we are going to have sex I cannot stand the thought of the dog even being on the floor in the bedroom, so the cat "right in the action" would be the end for me!
    Anonymous

• My cat is like that we have to lock her out of the room.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2009