Sweet and salty tastes.

Is anyone else a fan? I love to eat Kettle pop corn, nuts and dried friut, meatballs with sweet and sour sauces, french fries in honey mustard.

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 1:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Me too! Especially nuts with dried fruit or trail mix or chocolate covered. peanut butter and banana or honey. PoppyCock (that caramel covered popcorn with nuts in it). I like to mix stuff with different textures too.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Nope! I don't like the mixtures at all...which is surprising, bc I'm really not picky when it comes to food, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I like sweet and sour chicken! And you should try the Sweet and Salty granola bars- they have an almond kind that is soooo good I could eat the whole box!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• LOL, I love sweet and salty together. Wendy's french fries dipped in a Wendy's frosty...yummy!!!
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• momjoy not nearly as dedicated to the experience as you are lol .French fries in honey mustard yummy and LOVE cranberry mustard .It is good with everything not just turkey

drfink

Answer by drfink at 3:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Not so much mixed, but if I eat some chips or popcorn, I HAVE to have some chocolate or fruit - and if I have some fruit or candy or whatever, I HAVE to have something salty after. Drinks through the day and meals it doesn't matter, but with snacks I ahve to have both!
    Anonymous