Is this because I am insecure or is this normal?

I like talking to men, they make me feel special. No matter if they talk dirty or not, I'm okay with it. My old friend from HS starting talking to my on FB and the first day he was talking dirty.. I was like wow but I didn't mind because I like the compliments and the thought of being wanted. I just got out of a relationship so I am enjoying every second of it. Kissed a guy the same night we broke up, not that I didn't care about my ex or miss him but this guy made me feel wanted, like I still had it going on. A successful night of going out is at least kissing someone or getting complimented, I crave it and leave unsatified if I don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Not normal. You have low self esteem and need to learn to value yourself for more than something men can use.
    Anonymous

• i felt the same wat, i was 250 lbs and dropped down to about 180 and i LOVED it, then i got preggo. I realized that what i was doing was wrong and it was like crack. the more u get, the more u want. no amount is good enough. it STILL feels nice to be complimented or looked up and down, but it feels even better than it did before since im comfortable in my own skin, proudly 240 lbs. im tall, so that helps! its not healthy or noraml but it happens ALLLLLLL the time. it happened to me. you just need to realize how beautiful u are, w/o a man complimenting you. its fine and it s nice, but its not necessary for you to be a beautiful person!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Your working your way up to being a slut.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009