What size do YOU consider "thin"?

I consider anything below an 8 thin. Doesn't mean that I don't envy the women in 10s, 12s, and 14s though ;D

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I also consider 8 and under thin! I was a size 10 pre-preggo, post partum I was a size 18 (gained 60 lbs). I am currently 19 months post partum and down to a size 14! yaaaay! lol. I find it so funny how I used to think I was fat while I was a size 10. I would LOVE to be a size 10 again!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• yeah I think below an 8 would be considered thin....below a 5 probably too thin.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 2:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I wouldnt say "too thin"....because some women have tiny physiques to begin with! I will never be a size 5 because I just dont have that physique. would be nice though lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I think it TOTALLY has to do with the height of the person! If you're 4'11" to 5'2" or so then I wouldn't consider you thin if you were an 8. I'm almost 5'10" and I wear a 4/5.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I don't consider myself too thin BTW.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I agree blueliner! Height has a lot to do with it to!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• This woman is in size 8 jeans, I wouldn't consider her thin, I'd say average. I don't know how tall she is though, maybe 5'5"?

Not sure which code to use:

size 8 jeans Pictures, Images and Photos
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/codemonkey37/kristy_jeans.jpg
    [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/codemonkey37/kristy_jeans.jpg[/IMG]
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Personally I think it depends on height.... but let's go on average Height... 5'5"/5'6"... i think thin is a size 3/4. But if a girl is this height and has big hips, she could still look "thin" just have a big butt. Or a girl could have a tiny frame and wear a 00 and still look "thin" because she is built that way.

SO to tie it all up.... I think THIN is when you don't have any rolls or chunk. That's thin to me. Too thin is when you can count ribs. Average is a little chunk. I'm Average... would love to be thin again
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• size 1 is thin. 3/5 is average and anything 9 and up is too big. imo.
    Anonymous

• I am 4'11" and I wear a size 6... I am far from thin... I have a lot of chub and rolls that hide underneath my sweater :o(

I say a 0 to 4 is thin... guess it depends on their build too.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2009