How to handle?

Husband and I have been separated for 6 months, which he can't believe and has been asking to come home. We have 4 kids, the oldest he is not the biological father of, however has loved and raised her since 2. She has a relationship with brother from other dad, and now keeps in contact with bio dad. I have tried to approach husband over years with this, but I always get "No f---ing way", so I chose not to argue over scum who did not do his job. Husband is playing games with separation because he is used to me forgiving him, saw kids 3 times, was a good father. I recently told him other dad's check being garnished, he says we have been keeping secrets from him regarding other dad, (which only about the contact, not money). I tried to explain to him that I tried talking to him, and refused to argue over subject, and I did not want to hurt him. He: "I am going to take care of mines" Should I take it as anger, let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow tough one. I think you should let it go, though. I'd ignore that.
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 2:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• You tried telling him - you did your job, now it's time to let it go and let him grow up.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Um...current husband doesn't have anything to say about what is going on with your and your ex...especially since he's about to become an ex. There is no reason to tell him anything about the ex.
    Anonymous

• Let it go. He has no right to question you about what you do with your daughter and her dad. She has every right to have a relationship with her dad. You were nice by telling him but he needs to grow up. I would never let him back until he did so.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2009