What is a deal breaker for you?

I asked a question in relationships earlier about this guys deal breaker being smoking and mine being age... him being younger than me or way older than me.

I can think of a lot more but this is my current deal breaker with this guy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Smoking, drugs, and alcohol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Guys who don't work. I once dated a guy who had inherited hundreds of thousands of dollars. He didn't need $$ but he did nothing with his life. Work even volunteering gives a sense of purpose.

And nice teeth. If you can't take care of your teeth then I don't want to see your naked bits.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• 1.- If he cheats on me
    2.- If he picks up any kind of addiction, drugs, gambling, alcohol, etc.
    3.- If he disrespect me in any way shape or form or takes me for granted
    4.- If he ever dares to raise a hand to me
    5.- If he ever doubts my love for him

So any of these things are a deal brakes for me an dit wasn't an unspoken agreement, before I accepted my husband marriage proposal I told him before I give you my answer you must know what is a deal braker for me because it won't matter if we alre celebrating our 50th weeding anniversary and have 3 grandchildren by then, you do any one of those 5 things and it will be over.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Fat, poor and stupid are the first three that come to mind. I would add in others like drug addict and assholes but I think that pretty much falls under the stupid category.
    Anonymous

• Cheater, abuser, smoker(or other addictions).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Cheater, liar, or abusive. I can handle smoking and an age difference.
    Anonymous

• gotta say after dealing with my BIL on meth...if hubby did anything like that, that will for sure be my number one deal breaker.

but other then that i think if i were to catch him cheating then eventually i would forgive him and give him another chance so its gotta be something REALLY bad!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I am going to have to go for what bebita said and add that if he disrespects my son in any way, he is down the road.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• cheats, lies, drugs, can't accept my kids, hits me or my kids or in any other way abuses us.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• addictions abuse and cheating
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009