NEED HELP.. with my boredom!

I'm a stay at home mom with a 18 month old girl..DH works 2nds but he's on OT this weekend and next week..So I've been so bored ALL the cleaning is done "do it every day"..got the Christmas stuff up...don't have a car to drive cuz mines broke and DH drove to work with his..So me and my daughter have been laying around and watching t.v. ... I do NOT know what to do..for fun activities for her age or anything

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Depending on where you live (weather) bundle up your LO and take a walk or read a book, arts and craft projects with your LO, bake holiday treats and give away to neighbors,
    Anonymous

• Get out of the house! Go for walks, go to a library or museum, ride a bus or train, go to the park, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:33 AM on Dec. 6, 2009