Have a Question for Mark Wahlberg?

Big news ladies!

I am interviewing Mark Wahlberg for Entertainment Buzz on his new movie Lovely Bones that is coming out in January!

I would love to ask him some questions from some of our readers, so feel free to either PM me a question you'd like for me to ask him or post in this thread!

It's tomorrow morning (sorry for the late notice, I literally just found out myself!), so send me your questions asap!

I can't guarantee I'll be able to ask all questions that are sent in, but I'll try my best to get as many as possible!

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Brittny

Daily Buzz Team

Asked by Daily Buzz Team at 3:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• Considering his background as a teenage thug.... what does he think of famous people being put on a pedital as role modles by today's youth. Does he feel a personal responsiblity to behaive well publicly? Does he ever speak to troubled youth?

Anonymous

• btw.... will you post here and let us know how it went. I prefer to post anonymously.... but will come back to see how the interview went.

anon :47
    Anonymous

• Are you serious? Oh how great will you ask him if he is going to do more Max Payne movies?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Can you ask him if he'd be willing to have sex with me? Please?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I'd like to know if he did his own vocals (singing) in the movie "Rock Star". I LOVE that silly movie!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:45 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Hi! Thanks for the questions! Here is the interview link: http://www.cafemom.com/dailybuzz/entertainment/8673/Interview_with_Mark_Wahlberg
    Daily Buzz Team

Answer by Daily Buzz Team at 11:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2009