Is their anyone here who BF is married or engaged to someone else?

It's just a question and I dont really need bashing. I really want support and answers. My daughters father is getting married tomorrow to another woman. He and I were together up until this July which is when I found out he was engaged to someone else. He has supposedly met this girl, fell in love, got engaged and married all within a 1 1/2. I see pictures of them and they look so happy. Am I jealous? Absolutely and Im also pissed. He doesnt even have anything nice to say to me since I found out. He barely sees my daughter and she isnt even invited to the wedding. I just wanna know how to let it go. It seems to be consuming me so much. Im crying constantly. I cant even see a couple smile because I break down and cry. Im so hurt, Im so embarrassed, I feel so betrayed. I have totally let myself go. i just dont know what to do anymore. I have to find a way to get over this. Help Me

lilmsnay83

Asked by lilmsnay83 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Let me understand. You were dating a fella, got pg, had the baby, was still dating him, and then you found out he was engaged the whole time???? You were the other woman but didnt know it???

I think you NEED to tell him to tell his soon to be wife of the situation. Give him the opportunity to tell her or you will. She deserves to know PRIOR to marring him, what a scum bag he is. Also you MUST seek financial support for your daughter and she will need to know that for the rest of her life the money they have as a couple is not 100% theirs. This is information SHE NEEDS.
    Anonymous

• By golly my behind would be calling her and letting her know she has a step-daughter and child support payments to be making out to me for a long time. She needs to know what kind of guy he is

Answer by admckenzie at 4:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• the $$ is not 100% theirs ..only UNTILL your daughter is 18 THEN you'll have to find another wallet to dip into.

Anonymous

• To the first comment. No. I knew him first. We were together. He met her right after I had my daughter in 08. Me and him had been together since 06.
    She knows my daughter. My daughter goes over there. He comes and get her sometimes just not as much as before
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I dont need his money. I have a masters degree in Education. Im a teacher. I actually have more than he does. Im just seriously hurt by all this.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• No, does he know that you know about it? I would just forget about him or tell him that you need a break (not the same thing as a break up)
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

obviously being book smart doesn't automatically make someone street smart or full of common sense! lolol
    Anonymous

• thanks for the comments and suggestions by the non ignorant people. i really dont have time for ignorant comments. If you dont have any suggestions of positive comments just click the next questions button. thanks.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ahhhh. So you had a baby, but never married the father, you broke up, he found someone he loved enough to marry though he knocked you up but was unwilling to marry you. Yes, I can see how you would be very very very hurt. He had sex with you but didnt care enough to marry you once you had his child. He loved this woman enough to marry her with out even having a child with her. Yes - that hurts.

You will work though it. Time will help heal you.
    Anonymous

• I understand what you are saying, he cheated on you and is now engaged to the other woman, right? He is not worth being upset about, hold your head high and on his wedding day you and your daughter should go and celebrate the fact that he is marrying someone else and not screwing up your life anymore. As for him not inviting your daughter to the wedding, I don't get it...he isn't worth crying over...

Yes you were used and betrayed but that is not your fault - it is his fault and all his. Karma will come back to bite him, watch.
    Anonymous