Does anyone have any great sex postitions?

We need more interest. It's the same position everyday!!!

iloveRiver

Asked by iloveRiver at 3:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Health

• The fact alone that you are having sex every day is so depressing for me!! LOL
    Anonymous

• Which positions have you tried and what appeals to you? Check out www.sexinfo101.com :) There are animated illustrations of each position.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Thanks Ati 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have tried "cowgirl" or something like that and a few other ones.
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We have a chair that has openings under the arm rests and we place it in front of the bed and hubby sits in the chair and I straddle him and lean back with my back against the bed. Kind of like a sitting position but it doesn't put pressure on your knees and your legs don't get tired LOL.. The sex101 is a great site too.. I love that site.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• quit having it everyday...sometimes when there's too much it becomes boring...so don't do it everyday.....and then add a little spice when you do!
    Anonymous

• backwards cowgirl...you just straddle him facing his feet and he gets to see your back...then you work it =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• at spencers they have the cosmo karma sutra book with a ton of positions. get it out open it up and whatever position is on that page do that one. its a good way to try new things without being embarassed about asking for it or worrying that you cant think of one your partner will like.
    AliciaD17

Answer by AliciaD17 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009