How to get pregnant tips please?

I have a 1 year old daughter and am 18 and have tried for 8 months with no luck. I know my ovulation is out of whack but my periods are regular. I have tried alot of things to get pregnant and was wondering if anyone else had heard of something *even weird* else to try?

shortycmlb

Asked by shortycmlb at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I hope that you have a great jump on retirement and college savings. You are only 18; maybe not getting pregnant is a sign that you should finish college, start a career, and then have a baby.
    _________
    She asked for tricks to getting pregnant not "Hey can you tell me what I need to do with my life?" Maybe she has went to college? I finished high school at 16 and college at 18. You should stick to the question and not worry about her personal life!
    _________
    OP: Hon relax! Also start prenatals now, folic acid helps implantation and maintaining a healthy pregnancy and baby. Also after sex put a pillow under your bum elevating your rear lol this helps the sperm pool by your cervix. Happy conceiving!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Stop trying is a good way. Just have sex and enjoy it. that is when you will get pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Relax, and why not wait for awhile?? Trust me you always get what you want when you don't try for it!! LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Take a break sometimes stress can keep you from getting pregant. Enjoy it don't make it a chore or duty. Also if that doesn't work go to a fertility clinic and get tested. Have you partner do the same.
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Track your cycle (not just when you have a period). Check out "taking charge of your fertility". I found out that although I have a 28 day cycle, I ovulate closer to day 18, not 14. Big difference when you're trying to get pregnant.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 6:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• When my husband and I were trying our doc told us to stop conecntrating so hard on it and find out when you ovulate and have sex every other day with it hitting on the day of suspected ovulation. we did it with an ovulation test and 2 months after doing this we found out i was 4 weeks pregnant! good luck!
    AliciaD17

Answer by AliciaD17 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

Answer by rkoloms at 8:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Oh also try tacking your ovulation and Luteal phase this site is what I am using. Me and my hubby will start trying in march.

http://www.mymonthlycycles.com/login.jsp;jsessionid=0C629F0638AFCDFBF1EE008BFC1E5412?goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mymonthlycycles.com%2Ftrackcal.jsp
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 6, 2009