Would this annoy you?

I have to see my ex at work and everything that comes out of his mouth annoys me but that isn't the issue. He finally stopped stalking and harrassing me, I thought he was out of my life for good... on FB and Myspace we have mutual friends, every stinkin' time I leave a comment on our friends status, he has to leave one right after me. I know I should ignore it and not let it get to me cause he isn't worth it but it's soooo annoying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him nicely to please stop your just trying to have closure from the realationship
    iloveRiver

Answer by iloveRiver at 4:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• childish.... on both ends.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE - How is it childish on both ends anon :33? I left a comment on my friends status yesterday because her daughter in law left... I was just being supportive and here he comes with his 2 cents. Bad enough he was stalking me and I was so paranoid to do or say anything, living my life in fear and now he's found another way to be in my life.
    Anonymous

• It would be irritating but what can you really do?
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 5:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yes, that would be annoying, but I would just do what I could to ignore it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009