Pain What Could it Mean...

Ok, so I have had a few contractions, over the last few days, not anything that lasted or reoccured. But I have noticed the baby has moved down, and that I am feeling him right behind my bikini cut c-section... Recently have felt like my (tmi) lips are swollen, and that his head is right there, and my cervix is ripping... I had a bunch of false alarms, and dont want to rush to the hospital and be sent home, and I have an Ob appt on Friday... J.w if anyone else has felt this and went into labor shortly afterward.

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? The baby may be getting ready and into position and that can sometimes but pretty uncomfortable. The only way to be really sure whats going on is just to check in with your ob or midwife.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 4:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Sounds like you're getting really close to labor. The last bit of time before is quite painful and uncomfortable. But I think you need to call your doctor and let them know how you're feeling. And they'll probably tell you to call back when contractions start.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009