Wht would you say to a mean girl's club??

Is there a way that you would tell a group of women to back off?? They are more interested in forming and enlarging a clique than their children's education. It seem more like a college dorm than a catholic elementary school. Some parents need to accept the fact that their college days are over and need to focus on their kids and not starting up fights.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in

• I wouldn't say anything. I choose to ignore bad behavior now that I'm a grown up

Answer by admckenzie at 4:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• wow.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 4:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I would simply not particiapate in their games.

Anonymous

• even if they interrogated your child and accused them of doing something that is not true? The principal told me she is a whackjob and so now she will be outside bsing with her other cliquish friends. I almost out of there but I would love to kick her a@@......
    Anonymous

• I'd tell them to quit harassing my child unless they wanted charges filed. they have NO right and if they detained her against her will kidnapping charges would apply.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009