Gerber Splashers

I noticed on the back of the bottle it says "Intended for children over 1 years of age". My DD is 8 months old & I gave her a little today BEFORE I got to read the back of the bottle? Why is it for kids over 1?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Could be because of allergens.
    anklebitr

Answer by anklebitr at 4:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ask Gerber.
    Anonymous

• Most people dont give their kids juice at that age?! i dont know beats me...write the company or call them..if you get a good answer or give feed back they may mail you coupons!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Because babies don't need juice and it's not recommended for kids under one.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 6:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• It's not real juice. The "juice" in the baby aisle is seriously watered down anyway - you're paying a lot of money for water & sugar. If you want to give her juice, get juicy juice or any 100% (not orange) juice and water it down yourself.
    Anonymous