This is a discussion in one of the groups today ( thats why it's in CM section) and I was just wondering your opinions on the following questions.
1. Do you clean your table after you eat dine in? ( Such as- stack your plates & cups, clear table of trash and food, pick food off floor if needed, left by your child, etc...)
2. Do you tip at restaurants that have a server? ( Working for sometimes at the least of $2.15 hr and relying on tips for main source of income.)
3. If you can not afford a tip of at least a $1 per person, do you still go out to eat?
4. Do you tip more if you spend more? ( Like if you order lobster and alcohol over chicken tenders & water with lemon ( Lemonade lol).) Do you tip more?
If your gonna say it depends on service then,
* THE SERVER IS DOING THIER JOB TO BE EXPECTED AND YOU HAVE NO COMPLANITS*
ANSWER QUESTIONS WITH THAT IN MIND
Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by ZachsMom325 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by mompam at 5:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
1) If I am eating at a restaurant No I do not clean the table, stack the dishes. The restaurant pays some one to do that. but if you are talking about at home, Yes I do.
2)Yes I do.
4)No, I tip the same for every restaurant.
Answer by louise2 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by AmandaLyhn at 8:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by shay1130 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2009
Answer by plylerjones at 8:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2009