Listening to your neighbors...

So we live in an apartment, and we all know how thin the walls can be sometimes. Well our bedroom backs up against our neighbors bedroom, and you can hear them having sex. Now, this doesn't bother me, as a matter of fact, I think it's hot. Do any of you live in an apartment, and can hear your neighbors getting it on? I like it and I like that they do it often. It's a great boost for hubby and I *wink*!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, But now I want to move to an apartment so I can.
    Anonymous

• LOL!! We've lived in apartments before, but we've always lived by old people. So, it's a change to live next to a young couple that 'get it on' all the time. It really is erotic, I like it a lot =)
    Anonymous

• Not since college....then it was hilarious!!! 4 bedroom apartment..all girls and no one was single..that house saw alot of action!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• no, all we heard was people fighting...lol
    Anonymous

• No, but my downstairs neighbor always heard us. Then she would beat on the ceiling.
    Anonymous

• lol, i decided one time while living in a town house (like an appartment) that we should use one of those wringer washers, the old time washers that stand on the floor with legs and you put water in it and wash like so and then put the clothes through the attached wringer to "spin" them.

so we used it once and already got complaints about our nieghbor's dishes rattling cause it would shake as it washed, so back to the pay as you wash for us! it sucks living that close like that to nieghbors but for the sex part...thats hot! it'd be awkward at first but i could get used to it
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We used to live in an apartment that was built in such a way that our bedroom window was right in a corner of the courtyard next to our neighbors window. We probably could have climbed from one window to the other they were that close. Let's just say we were very competitive. If we heard them at it we'd go at it too and vice versa. Thing was, they lived in one of the town house apartments and had their own door so we knew who they were but our building had 12 apartments so they didn't know who we were. Very hot. Now we live in a town house between a single girl and a couple that argue constantly so we don't hear much through the walls here.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 7:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Nope, never heard them..but they sure heard my Husband and I! Well, mostly me..I've never been so loud till Hubbie. hehe! Thank God Our Son sleeps like the dead cause it's not easy being quiet, no matter how hard I try. ;P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 7:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I didn't hear in out apt., but when my ex and I bought our house, we were really close to our neighbors. Like 4 ft between the houses. We could hear them and one night you heard "oh shit". They broke the bed. It was at the curb the next morning. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• We used to live in an apartment and talk about a lot of action! Our bedroom wall connecting to the neighbors wall yuck the neighbor was a prostitute we heard way to much. Kind of killed it for us.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 2:36 AM on Dec. 7, 2009