?

feel sick to my stmock ... i kicked my babysfather out we have a 2 and 4year old girls together ... and ive been feeling like shit ... i miss him and love him and now that hes gone i feel soo emty ... i miss him so much ... so i don't kno what to do ... i told him to come back .. but he wants to be on his own .. i think hes maybe seeing another girl but i ask him and he said no just to give him space and time and he said he will come back when hes ready .. i don't kno what happen he was in the house we were happy .. and all the sudden hes always going out w/this guy mahumed .. going to casinos and spending all his money bills wern't being paid so i had no chiose to kick his ass out ... so now hes playing me like ooo just give me space and let me see the kids ... and i was until today till i thought wait hes not giving me any mo9ney and i have no job ,,, soo it sucks i really don't kno what to do ... i feel liike whats he doing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• u had all the right to get rid of him. and ur going to feel like shit but put ur kids 1st. u can get him for child support and he will have to pay unless he wants to go to jail. u can go through dss and they will help you with everything. NC its called work 1st in SC its call Family 1st.. So im not sure what its called there. but it helps you get on ur feet. gives u a ride to work gets the kids to day care. U said u dont work they will help u find a job
    Anonymous

• Sign up for child support, maybe go back to school, take care of yourself and maybe you will find a nice guy and wont' need him to come back when he is ready to come back.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009