Is it ok for your man to go to bars ?

My guy is a a bar at least 3 times a week. Should i complain or shouldnt it be an issue?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 5:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH use to stop by a bar after work a couple times a week to have a beer and unwind before he got home. He was only there maybe 20 min a night,
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• that seems excessive.

my husband is welcome to go to bars. he does maybe 5 times a year with out me.
    Anonymous

• My husband goes occasionally while home. He travels for work, so when he travels he's always there. I think 3 x per week is too much.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• we take turns going and sometimes DS stays the night with grandma and we both go, I don't see the big deal. If you'd like him to be home more ask him to cut back on the bar hopping for a night.
    Anonymous

• 3x a week would be way too much in my house. I'd make an issue of it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i try to be the good girl that never complains so i never speak On it @Ati
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 6:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• OP, that'll get you in trouble for sure. You don't speak up when something bothers you and you get people walking all over you, even good men. You don't have to be a nag, but saying "Hey, I feel left out and lonely when you go to the bar so much, can you please cut back" is a good thing :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I would FREAK out lol. Mine doesnt go at all. I like it that way. We had a baby together and we both need to be home raising her.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My husband goes out to the bar with his buddies MAYBE 3 times a year. Why is he going there? Is going there with friends? Why can't they just hang out a couple times a week at your house? Are you sure he is **REALLY** at the bar? Sounds like he is up to no good to me.
    Anonymous

• its hard to say...hubby and i go out together most of the time unless i schedule a "girls night out" which is nice so if you dont care if he goes out without you, then thats good. no one can really change your opinion but i assume you asked to get other pple's opinions.

we just try to make it fair, you know.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009