Opinions Please?

Ok so I had my first round of clomid in October. My period started Oct. 24 and I started clomid Oct. 27. I could have SWORN I ovulated Nov. 7th because of the CM. Hubby and I BD like crazy every other day atleast before during and after AF. Well I was supposed to go get blood work done Nov. 13 (a Friday) to see if I ovulated but when I got there they were closed. So I called and they said just to wait to see if I got my period. Well still no period. I've took a couple pregnancy tests but I think the second was defective because the place where the line shows up was all blue (like the dye ran.) I was just wondering if there could still be a chance that I'm pregnant since I still haven't had a period?? I'm calling the gyno Monday anyway to let them know still now period but was just looking for opinions?? Sorry if this is a repeat question and sorry it's so long!! Thanks in advance for any advice!!

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I as your best friend think you should get a blood test on monday just to make sure if you r or not then you can start provera again if your not.
    Love you!
    hope ur having a good vacation!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• you said u took a couple of tests were any of them positive?
    Anonymous

• my aunt, sister and i have all taken clomid and it took us three over a year on clomid to get pregnant because we dont have periods and dont ovulate. Good luck
    My personal experience i think clomid is a huge struggle
    Anonymous

• Oh sorry the first one said negative but I took that the day my period was supposed to start. The scond one was messed up with blue all in the testing area and that was yesterday.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• By the day of when your period is supposed to come it should come up positive if you are indeed pregnant
    Anonymous

• I just want to make sure I'm definately NOT pregnant because I'll be taking provera and clomid again and it just worries me that "what if" because of alot of people never getting a positive test and having to get a blood test to confirm.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2009