What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

I am clueless as to what to get DH this year as everything I *think* he wants costs way more than our 200$ range.

Hoping your answers might help give me an idea! So.. what are you planning on getting for your SO?

Asked by Erica912 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• He got a crock pot and an old spice deodorant/ after shave gift pack. He didn't really want much...

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 6:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I got him a leather jacket :)

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I don't have an SO around so I think I'll get myself.......... something chocolate and delicious! lol Come to think of it you could get an SO that, you just need to wear it for him.

Answer by sk_tennyson at 6:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• This year things are tight so he's getting socks and But in the past I always liked getting him tickets to an event. Either a race, game or concert. I can always find something he likes and it's something he would never do for himself.

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• socks, underwear, undershirts, a reusable lunch bag and reusable snack/sandwich bags, and an electronic reader.

Answer by Christina807 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• He bought boxing gloves and I've been noticing him looking at punching bags on craigslist. So I'm going to get him a punching bag with the stand and the speedbag as well. I'm picking them up on Tuesday. GL

Answer by Shyma at 7:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My hubby is a huge Florida Panthers hockey fan so I'm getting him a t-shirt, a coffee mug, and the teams new jersey.

Answer by lizpoulette at 10:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Socks, underwear, undershirts, a year of XBox Live (I'm gonna regret that one) and the newest Nip/Tuck season on DVD. (But that one is kinda for me too, cause I love that show!) From the kids: A DVD, a bowl for his popcorn (he loves the stuff!) so he stops using my good ones, popcorn and popcorn seasoning.

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i got him lenses and a new case for his video camera, socks, boxers, slacks & shirts. he needs new shoes and won't but them so i'll get them as a gift too.

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:37 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I WAS going to get him a game and a year of XBox live, until that died. I'm debating getting him a new system, but I don't have enough money I don't think. I'm clueless as well- mine only plays WOW, doesn't enjoy anything else really. He doesn't like to cook, doesn't like to go out, doesn't play or like sports, doesn't work out, doesn't take pictures, doesn't really care about anything. And I don't like him enough to give him sex. Sooooo Good luck to both of us! Lol.
    I did get him a flashlight with all these tools inside it or whatever. My fallback is knives for him, his knives are like my shoes...

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2009