does your baby...?

my daughter is 3 1/2 months old & when shes gets excited that we are playing she sticks out her tongue! it's so cute! does your baby do that?

Zandrialeann

Asked by Zandrialeann at 6:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love the little tongue sticking out!! My daughter, now 14 months, stuck her tongue out during the ultrasounds!! First thing after crying when she was born - stuck the tongue out! It never stays in. She is SO funny with her tongue. So different from the other three kids.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yep. My son was all about his mouth and tongue. He always had his tongue sticking out and was always making silly expressions with his mouth. He still is very mouth oriented. EVERYTHING we let him have gets a taste test first. Silly kid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• The tongue sticking out thing is the cutest thing EVER!! I stick mine out to try to get her to do it more often, but it never seems to work. LOL.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• yes, my son did this and it was SO CUTE...i think he had just discovered he can do it...he laughs at us when we stick out our tongues, it's a fun game to play with your baby...stick out yours and he/she will mimick
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 7:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My baby does that all the time.Her poor little chin is so chapped right now.
    Anonymous

• My baby has been doing that since she came out. I have pics of her a few minutes old sticking her tongue out. I just wanna grab it lol. I love babies. My youngest is 2 months old and I already want another.
    silvermyst91

Answer by silvermyst91 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• lol no but she has her own little things she does
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yeah I miss that. DD is almost 9 months now...I love watching her grow and develop but I miss the little things that disappear too quickly!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2009