I need your honest opinion on a gift for my SO

Okay so my fiance is one of those people who if he wants something he goes out and buys it, making him nearly impossible to buy for. I was thinking about getting him one of those digital pic. frames to keep on his desk at work and loading pics of he and I, our son, family, friends, etc. What do you thing? Is that dumb?

Chandra034

Asked by Chandra034 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• If your husband is a family man and it is something he is allowed to have at work then it sounds like a good idea. Luckily my husband is into video games and football and I even think he would like something like that! If I did that for my husband I would put pictures of the kids and every couple pictures put a Georgia Bulldog picture! So that its family and manly! Sounds like a really good idea! If I had not already bought a video camera for my mom I would so do that for her to and put pictures of the grand kids on it!! I say go for it! Merry Christmas!

smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I agree with the pp. A good idea if you think that is something he would like. My husband wouldn't like that. I don't think he has anything on his desk at work. I keep telling him to put a pic of our daughter on his desk and he just blows me off. That's actually what I'm getting my mom for Christmas.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I would think its more of a Father Day gift.

Get him something personal for him. Like a watch; wallet; just something for him.
    Anonymous

• I think it's more of a girly thing then again I might be wrong. Just depends on the guy and work environment.

Anonymous

• Depends on if he's a sensitive kind of guy. I like the idea, I know my SO would like it. And I disagree with one of the above gifts. I think it is very personal. It is your family after all. I get in the same predicament. I want to get something meaningful, but you can only buy so many watches, colognes, etc that they really like before there's nothing left to think of lol. And I hate giving gift cards. Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:04 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I think it would be a good gift. My husband is giving one of those to is mom with pics in it...and my brother is giving one to my mom with the same. We already have one, and I like it. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• that a really good id my guy ask me for one
    nortonmother

Answer by nortonmother at 12:27 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Mine wouldn't like it- he doesn't carry photos in his wallet, he doesn't like stuff on his desk and never used the digital camera I bought him 2 years ago, lol. But, like they said above, if he's a family man and has a desk that he can put it on, it sounds like a great idea! You're a step ahead of me, lol!
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• If your husband is really family orientented that's a perfect gift for him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2009