When you see an obese person (at least 50+ lbs overweight)

who has thier nails and hair done do you ever wonder why, if they care so much about the way they look, they are so over weight?
I don't want to hear "medical reasons" very few people have a medical reason that keeps them from being able to eat less and walk more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its disgusting especially when Im at a fast food restaurant or some place like that and they are shoving their mouth full of greasy food. I just want to scream at them. They make me sick.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• If it weren't for obese people who would the judgement insecure skinny people talk about and make fun of?
    Anonymous

• judgemental
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's my business what obese folks are doing. What you eat or don't eat don't make the person. Are you perfect?
    Anonymous

• Well, I am at least 50 lbs overwieght and while I should lose weight for health reasons I don't see why I can't still try to look good. I don't go all out with nails and make-up, but I dress nicely, I do my hair. I didn't realize I was supposed to "give up" and just start wearing sweats, muumuus and greasy hair. It would certainly ease my morning rush.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• your a dumb bitch,you know what does make me sick people with no lives that sit on computers talking shit about other people because of their insecurities or maybe its not that maybe you just out of your mind and bored with your life.Please go take care of your kids make sure they don't grow up as ignorant as you are,and get a hobby maybe something other than getting on the internet and talking about people ANONYMOUS! and if your so good looking,wheres your pic at? hahah people crack me up
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I guess for the same reason why certain women who have a perfect figure, perfect hair and nails, don't work on their attitudes towards others. If they really care about the way they look, why don't they work on their inner beauty (which in my opinion is so much more important than outer beauty).

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• For the love of God, ppl! I'm way too thin and I wish I could gain some weight but I can't. My body looks disguasting, why don't you also judge thin ppl?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but if you have the time to go get your nails and hair done and the money to do so then you have the time to get off your ass and walk.
    They don't have to be greasy and or anything like that but if they care so much about the way they look to but TIME AND EFFORT into it then why in the hell don't they put TIME AND EFFORT into being healthier instead of just vain?

Want to talk about some judgemental people, why is it okay to call someone a dumb bitch or tell them fuck you for asking a question? Talk about someone needing a better attitude. Do you people teach your children its okay to curse at someone just because they don't agree with you?
    Anonymous

• So we fat people can't get our nails done while we work on losing the weight? That's just crazy. How do you know they are not trying to get healthy but want to look nice? Many times we have things like nails done to boost our self esteem. Maybe getting the nails done was a reward for losing some weight. You never know.
    Anonymous