why am i so worried with my second pregnancy?

My first one i had like hardly any worries and now it is like I hear all these stories and im around alot of sad things that have happened to ppl.. It is making me so worried im only 2 months along!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With the first baby ,it's all about the excitment.Decorating the baby room,ect...With the second you've already been their done that.You 're head isn't stuck in the clouds but in reality.I know i worried more with my second.It was a harder pregnancy.But she's turned out happy and healthy.Just take care of yourself and everything will be ok.
    Anonymous

• Because you are a good mom and worry like moms do. You realize what a task it is for your body and have learnt so much from the first you are more aware of pregnancy and things that can happen. Try to relax and not to stress take each day step by step.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2009