Can you tell how well 'endowed' a man is by looking at his jeans crotch?

So we were at the mall and some chick comes up to hubby in The Childrens Place, of all places, and tells him that he has "nice package" and must be "very well endowed". She says she can tell just by looking at him. Hubby isn't much to look at, but he does do it for me. I have to assume there are other crazy women out there who might agree. He, of course, focused on the fact that she was looking at his crotch. WHY would she do that? I tried to tell him she was just flirting and couldn't really tell, but that is a whole other story.

So JFF, my question is... Since I have actually only seen 3 naked male members, IRL, (DH, DS and BABY bro), I have no way to actually know if someone CAN tell just by looking at pants. I have nothing to compare it to, although NOW, I have looked. I know erect junk is fairly obvious, even I wouldn't miss that. This was so not the case here.

Any of the more experienced ladies have a thought on it?

Liansmommie

Asked by Liansmommie at 8:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't say so much by looks, but a guy with a big dick always ACTS like he has a big dick.
    honeyrder

Answer by honeyrder at 10:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• haha well i have also only seen 3 but yes i can when i met my ex i told him how
    "big " he was and i was right my so now i knew how big is..i can pretty much tell anybody haha sux for some of my guy friend
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yes, and I can tell. I can see my husband's bulge through his pants, and he is very well endowed.
    Anonymous

• haha i gotta say hitting my 30's and i have looked, used to never occur to me in my 20's to look but i have spied and glanced to those men who stand but i think if they are wearing jeans, then no, its hard to tell but any other pants, i guess its obvious but im not experienced.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• omg my typing want very great ^^
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I think if you look hard enough you can tell but at a quick glance, probably not on most guys. Some of course it is hard to avoid, but with those I sometimes wonder how much of it is real... but I dont have time to spend long checking so who knows!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I'd be too embarassed to look hard enough to try and fiquire it out. haha!
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Haha...I tend to look at men's buldges when I can. My husband has a nice buldge and his dick is a good size.I would never ever tell anyone that they have a nice big buldge though-lol....
    Anonymous

• I so did not expect to see this question from you!:) I cannot believe a woman would walk up to a man and say that! I guess I am somewhat of a prude, so I don't find myself walking around looking at crotches.
    All4my3boys

Answer by All4my3boys at 8:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• LMAO!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2009