I pushed my hemrhoids back in, I am still uncomfortable, and in a little pain when going to sit/stand up....

How long will it take for the discomfort to go away completely, or are they gonna keep popping out? I have them, 'cause my baby is really low and putting alot of pressure on me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i hate to say this but my best friend is 50 and STILL struggles with hemmies and her youngest child is 21. She got them when she was pregnant and still has issues. she has recently been looking into the surgery for it because some times its just so bad she is late for work and everything because of as she says "ass problems"
    Hopefully this isnt the case with you!! I know also (and this one is positive!) my mother had them when she was pregnant with me (im now 26) and she has NEVER had issues with hers for as long as she can remember.. so hopefully thats the case you have!
    Good luck!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Ice your butt. Witch hazel will help the itching.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Im almost certain that they will just keep popping back out. Have you told your doctor?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I did tell the doctor, they said it was common during pregnancy.... I am curious as to have often they will keep coming out. I had them after the delviery of my first child, so I am assuming they wull go away eventually, I HOPE!!!
    Anonymous