iCarly

I will admit....I watched iQuit ! I never wach iCarly but after seeing all the previews I wanted to see what tonight's movie was all about lol. It was cute! So what is her and her brother's deal? Where are their parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love iCarly. It's one of the few shows the kids watch that I actually like. They recorded the episode tonight and I was tempted to watch it earlier because there was nothing else on, lol.

Yeah, Spencer is Carly's legal guardian while their dad is away. He's like almost 30 but has the mental maturity of a 12yo so Carly is usually the adult. My kids love Spencer and his antics.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Carly's dad is in the Navy overseas. Not sure about Carly's mom, Freddie's dad, or Sam's dad. Sam does have a twin sister so I'm guessing sis lives with dad. My kids watch it all the time. I missed the iQuit show, but it's on againtomorrow so I'm sure I'll see it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Oh so obviously brother Spencer is legal guardian until dad gets back. Their grandfather isn't too far away from them either. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Me and my kids are iCarly freaks! It's one of the few shows they watch that I can stand for more than five minutes.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• i love icarly sometimes i have to fight with my son when it comes on because he wants to change it and i'm like "no, this is my fav"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• its a great show!

my girls love it. and yeah...we've watched it too.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I LOVE iCarly! Even my 15 yr old likes it well enough to watch it with his sisters.
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• I love iCarly too. I watch it On Demand while my oldest DD is at school - LOL! I freaked my 11-year-old niece out one day because we were going to watch iThink They Kissed - she was excited, I was excited. My sister asked what was going on and I full-on went on and told her. My niece was like, "Dang... I think you like this more than I do!" LOL!
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:21 AM on Dec. 7, 2009

• LOL Okay, good. I'm not the only one who watches it for their own enjoyment.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2009