Should I send the cops to a popular night club to get my daughter's father for back child support?

The loser has a warrant after he failed to show up at a court hearing. He's miraculously gotten out of paying for the past year and he's currently $5,000 behind. Thing is he posts pictures of my daughter (now 4) that were STOLEN from my Facebook on his. He hasn't seen her since she was a year old, AND on top of that he is a "big shot hip hop promoter" who loves flashing money and his girls all over Facebook and MySpace. I created a FAKE account to get him to spill the beans on his activities so I could have him arrested to get my money. He's known fake me for one day and already invited fake me to see him at a club where he is dj-ing.
Question is #1 WILL THE POLICE GO AFTER HIM WHILE HE'S AT A CLUB ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
And #2 Do you think he's setting me up by having a friend to check if FAKE ME is legit (I've been fake me a few times ;)) Keep in mind, he's pretty dumb.

momma2easynkey

Asked by momma2easynkey at 9:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• It's worth a shot. If he's not going to man up and pay his dues, then make him man up. Don't let him get away with it any longer. I cannot stand men, or woman, that have a child, leave, and expect to not have to pay there part.
    LuvMyMarine1024

Answer by LuvMyMarine1024 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I personally think it is stupid to arrest a man or woman for non payment of CS. So they are in jail, how do they work now to pay for it? I wouldn't call the police for that. They have more important things to do.
    Anonymous

• Here in MI it's pay or stay. He's been working under the table and lying to the courts about it for the past year. Obviously, he's NOT going to pay until he is forced to by going to jail.
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 9:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Not gonna pay it either sitting in jail. Please don't waste the cops time for that call. They have murderers and rapists to worry about.
    Anonymous

• Well, are you hard out for the money? If you really need it I'd say go ahead but you are going through so much trouble to make a man take care of his child. If he doesn't want to be there for him that's his loss. I damn sure am not going to chase down a man for some money. I can take care of my kids by my damn self. That is added stress that is not needed.
    Anonymous

• That's not even the issue. HE WILL PAY IT IF HE'S IN JAIL. There's no doubt about that. He'll get bonded out within a day, guarenteed. He has way too many family and friends to let him sit in jail over child support. Besides, he's a bitch.
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 9:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• oops i mean If he doesn't want to be there for HER*
    Anonymous

• How is he going to pay for it while in jail? Then you say he will bond out the next day. Guess what? He still won't pay.
    Anonymous

• Normally, I really be going through the trouble. BUT the thing is, he's posts pictures of my daughter on his MySpace and Facebook...buuut he can't pay his fatherly dues? It's not that I really need the money. It's just the concept of it. He's been to court 3 times in the past year and claimed he wasn't working every single one of those times. They let his warrants off because he turned himself in and paid $150.

IMO if he wants to claim the daughter we have together despite NOT PAYING and NOT SEEING HER FOR 3 YEARS. He can give me some cash money for Christmas presents.
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 9:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• IT'S PAY OR STAY IN MICHIGAN. You either pay 10% of your back child support OR you pay $500. Whichever is more. The bond will automatically to me.
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 9:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2009