Wii fitness?

has any one seen results in weight loss by using the wii??? I know i will have to eat right and all that but can excercise purely be on the wii to see weight loss results?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I hope so cuz that's what I'm getting for Christmas lol. It's my only option for exercise right now. With a 9 month old and me and DH"s work schedules, I can't get to a gym because of the time issue and it's like 15 degrees outside right now so I'm definately not walking. Some girls at work have it and use it regularly and you can see results. I'd suggest getting the Biggest Loser "games" if you're really looking for weight loss though, they make you WORK!!! Good luck!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 11:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• My husband has used the Wii Fit many times and assures me each time that it is no joke. We have used it with his family and they all come out of one game sweating and panting from the workout. There are many different games that incooperate different levels of types of fitness. Everything from strength to cardio workouts. I haven't useds ours yet, but that's how I plan to get into better shape by this coming summer. Remember that to lose weight you want to stick with cardio based workouts, as that is the best way to lose weight. If you're looking to tone up the skin or the muscles then do strength workouts. Combined you're working out your entire body and getting the best result. Don't do strength to lose weight and don't do cardio to strengthen. You won't see the results you want.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2009