A 2nd Baby Shower? Yes or No?

My friend is about a month preggo with her second baby. I am wondering if I should offer to throw her a shower. Do you think I should? I just had my baby 6 months ago and she didn't offer for me? So would you offer to host her party? Yes or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• If she was a good friend, yes I would offer. It doesn't matter to me if my friend reciprocated. I would do it for her!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Yes. A party is a party. It will be fun for friends and family to get together and laugh and talk.

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• yes! go for it!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• If you WANT to, go for it. If you feel like you should....well, why do you feel like that?

In my case, I did have a second shower for my second child, but we had a ten year gap! I'd finally given up and gotten rid of just about everything baby when we moved.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I wouldn't base my choice on whether she threw one for me or not. If I wanted to, then I would offer to throw one for her. It's based on whether you want to take on the event for her or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:58 AM on Dec. 6, 2009