Baby Fever!

So for the past month or so, I have been thinking about having another baby. I hated being pregnant, I hated the post partum crap, I already have a 1 year old and I know I would go crazy with 2 babies!!! Maybe its because I miss the attention? Or because my baby isnt a baby anymore? I have to keep reminding myself how miserable I was being pregnant, and how insane life would be with 2 kids right now.
How do I stop from having baby fever!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• You're probably just realizing that your "baby" isn't really a baby anymore and you miss that. Just keep reminding yourself that if you get pregnant now, you will have a newborn and an almost 2 year old running around. While many women out there have kids a year apart, I bet they would all tell you it was really tough.
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat, dear! but my DS is only 8mos!

DH has already said OK! Which is what is making it so hard!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• It's because your "baby" isn't quite a baby anymore....my guy is 15 months old and I have a goal of potty training FIRST and then maybe another...my oldest is 5 and there are four years between the two, and it's kind of nice! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2009