one year old birthday party

hi everyone,im having a one year old birthday party 4 my daughter can you give me some ideas on food(something easy)on games,on everything
its my 1st time that i realy organize a prty on my own,and i want it memorable
by the way im trying not to spend so much
thabks

tigernina

Asked by tigernina at 10:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• pizza or like a footlong sub would be whats easy. We often do pizza. AT one we never really play games its more about everyone getting together to celebrate her 1st b-day and she won't remember.My 20mos old had a park party for her 1st b-day. We decorated in 1st b-day stuff, got her a layered tiered cake and we did do a pinata but other than that the kids just played. Pizza is bets on a budget just saw that your on a budget. Pizza hut has med for like $5!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• we had hamburgers, and hot dogs and I made potato salad and pasta salad and chips and soda for everyone. then did a homemade cake.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• for our sons first birthday, we kept it small. i knew he wouldn't remember it and no really be interested in things yet. we just had the grandparents come over. we did gifts, which i had to open because my son just wanted to play with the paper and boxes. after that, we just did cake and ice cream.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 11:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2009