Las Vegas??

I'm getting my SO a trip to Vegas (for the two of us, no kids) for Christmas. I want to stay in some sort of suite...but I can't afford one of the expensive ones. I found one at the Stratosphere called the luxury spa suite. Has anyone stayed at the Stratosphere, either in a suite or just a regular room? How was your experience? Or if you have any ideas of where else I could stay please do share :) Also if you have any "must do" ideas while I'm in Vegas do share please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can actually find alot of great deals for wonderful rooms here.
    I honestly suggest tho finding a casino off the strip. You can always take a cab or something to the strip if you want to go there.
    I know redrock casino is BEAUTIFUL and sunset station is not bad.
    You can go to stationcasinos.com I am pretty sure that will have redrock on it as well.
    Somtimes you can get rooms for 50 bucks a night.
    Also bring warm clothes we have been in the 50s during the day and low 30s at night. We are also expecting rain and possibel a little snow if the freezing temps stay the way they have been
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• OP here: Thanks so much for the help :)
    Anonymous

• Oh and the strip isnt all that great they are doing ALOT of construction right now. New buildings roads everything. You can find soem pretty cool stuff to do at other casinos off the strip for lots less.
    The only thing on the strip I think would be good is the shows.
    Redrock casino has a GREAT spa too.
    The malls off the strip are amazing and the casinos off the strip all have movies theaters
    A great place to eat is east of the strip about a mile down flamingo is Bahama Breeze. GREAT food
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Anytime
    Mrs.Owen86

• Depending on the date of your stay (weekdays are cheapest!), you can get a good price on a hotel. Ive stayed at the Tropicana on a Tuesday for like $60 (or 40? I forget). If your stay is short, you might want to stay at a hotel on the strip because all the action is right there!! Cabs can be pricey. Enjoy your vaca and have fun!!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I stayed there and didn't think much of it.

Now try TripRes.com I found from Dec 16 - 21 for five day at $27 a day average totally $167.56 at Tuscany Suite Hotel the room have 600 sq ft..  Check it out and map from the location from the strip not to far away. 

Anonymous