Las Vegas??

I'm getting my SO a trip to Vegas (for the two of us, no kids) for Christmas. I want to stay in some sort of suite...but I can't afford one of the expensive ones. I found one at the Stratosphere called the luxury spa suite. Has anyone stayed at the Stratosphere, either in a suite or just a regular room? How was your experience? Or if you have any ideas of where else I could stay please do share :) Also if you have any "must do" ideas while I'm in Vegas do share please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Didn't stay at the stratosphere but we did have dinner up there which was awesome. The restaurant spins extremely slow so you get the full view of Vegas. Last I heard there was a roller coaster on top of the restaurant but I lack the proper balls to do that! lol We stayed at the MGM suite which had lovely accommodations at reasonable (for Vegas that is) rates.
    magoogie

Answer by magoogie at 12:22 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Look into the Paris hotel incredibly romantic and last I checked they had some good rates just trying to get people to Vegas. Have Fun Either Way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• We have always stayed at Ballys when we go for my hubbys work. Its nothing fancy but still nice and affordable. There is a buffet restuarant in paris which is awesome! There is also a Italian restuarant called Batistas (sp) which they have amazing food! Have fun in Vegas! Thats my favorite place to go!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• I haven't stayed at the stratosphere but I have stayed in the Imperial Palace suite before and it was nice, not too expensive. Hope you have a great time in Las Vegas.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 6, 2009